Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Update your MySpace,Facebook, etc. automatically!

Performers,
If you post info about your upcoming gigs on more than one site, like MySpace, Sonic Bids, Facebook, Twitter, etc. I just found out about a service that could save you tons of time!

All these networking sites are great means to help you market your act, but it's so time consuming to update each one. I know, because I have to update all of ours and I've been hoping to find a service that would centralize it.

One of our upcoming performers uses this service called www.artistdata.com She posts her info once and they can feed it to a number of other sites & blogs. I snooped around on their site and their service just seems to be for artists...if anyone out there knows of one for venues...let me know!

Good luck with your publicity efforts!
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your comments with our musical community.